Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

more inspiration



I love this tropical looking number. Not sure what it is. Also like the fern-like palm popping out behind the tree. Not so keen on the roo - a step too far in the kitsch direction!


I am v partial to an umbrella leaf.



Another fern-like palm I am keen on



Fab wavy silver succulent mass action. I have some of these babies on standby in pots.



I'm keen on some Aloe like the one above. I also love those giant succulents on the right. Good for my tropical dessert mashup vibe.



I am obsessed with these Agave Attenuatta - must have them looking all bold and dramatic framing the house under the palms grrrr



More Fitzroy garden inspiration. The bands of palm, Pride of Maderia and Euphorbia are doing it for me.



La Trobe uni has spectacular landscaping. Took lots of snaps when I was there in spring. This Magnolia and Acanthus combo looks stunning. I have been told Acanthus are a no no tho dam it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: